In a state of shock. Not sure what to make of it.

SPARKLE23
on Dec 14 2018 at 18:49
Emotional advice I need some advise, or even just a opinion. I was with someone for almost ten years. We broke up about three months ago. I haven't really had any closer. We don't have any kid's together, but we do have a dog , and i have plans to come and get him. The thing is, i have been heartbroken over him, and i never had any full closer. We have talked a few times over face book., and I had told him a few days ago, that i would be sending a Christmas gift for my dog, and i know he is a dog, but he like my baby to me. He said no problem. But then i see a picture of some woman with my dog, all cuddled up with him, and the other thing is the lady looks just like me, and i mean so much so, i had to do a triple take, and the caption said my babies. I am devastated over this, now i feel i have lost him, and my dog. and before it gets said he is just a dog. he is more to me then just that, i have lost alot in the past few years. Now i don't know if i should not try and get my dog, if there will be a issue, and why in the world he would be with someone who looks so much like me.. I really don't get it, at all. Also he had posted he was getting married, but when i messaged him, and told him i was happy for him, and about the dog, he just said he was not getting married, and that i should let him know if i do come down, so we can get together, not sure why, but i am just kind of dumb founded right now.
on Dec 16 2018 at 23:11
Set up some kind of visitation time with your dog. You need that.

The guy? Forget him! Stop watching or following him or questioning him about his future. He did not have the decency to properly end the relationship and arrange for the dog’s well-being. Plus, he’s with someone else (real or not)

ALTREAL
on Dec 17 2018 at 01:07
I think I have to agree with Susie i that you should forget about the guy. Who cares if she looks like you?

You should try to still get your dog if that was the plan though. It's your dog after all, right?

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?