Why am i put on the back seat for the ex

BOB THE BUILDER
on Dec 21 2018 at 19:54
Relationship advice My partner of 18 months had to go away last week to her daughters graduation she told me there was not enough tickets so basically i count go so off she whent met up with all her other children (all adults now) and her ex hubby (seperated 7 years) they then went for a nice dinner afterwards then next day they all met up again and shared presents and had xmas dinner together playing happy families all the time im left at home i feel like im left on the back seat every time the ex turns up this isn't the first time its happened, i feel i should of been invited even if they couldn't get me a ticket and the kids should of shared half day with dad and hald day with mum and me as i am her partner now of 18months, am i being over sensitive or should i say enough is enough if you want to exclude me every time he comes to town then im off ,i dont have a problem being in a room with him but apparently he would with me i believe if she really loved me she would stand up fopr me and not him and say no this inst happening me and my partner arent being separated just cause he doesn't like it
BUNNYHABIT
on Dec 26 2018 at 03:15
I believe you are correct even if both her ex (understandable) and her children (not easily understandable) find being with you repulsive. I am sure during the trip their was adequate available time for the two of you to associate alone. she should have at least slept with you to show faithfulness to you. you should highly question her motivation to leave you distant and uncomfortable. she could have easily satisfied everyone involved but did not.

This thread has expired - why not create one of your own?