Mental pain, not so depressed

KENNY
on Dec 22 2018 at 11:55
Emotional advice I have mental pain, sorrow, is just painful, starting thinking Dark. Worrying thinking about the future. I am not sick, just need support. Man 47
Mental pain, not so depressed
BUNNYHABIT
on Dec 25 2018 at 02:09
professional support is available in every location for the most part to rich people. if you want more counsel here more information about suspected causes to your frailty is needed. is pain purely emotional or physical as well? how would you characterize your appearance, personality and financial situation? how is your love life? how do you interface with your family and friends? are you socially inclined or a loner? has anything significantly changed in your life recently?
Mental pain, not so depressed
PAPA
on Dec 25 2018 at 04:48
Sometimes pain is the appropriate feeling. Are you prepared, or preparing for the future? Perhaps you're uncomfortable because that's the appropriate way to feel right now. Perhaps you'd feel better, at least about that, if you gathered your thoughts, made a plan and started to act on that plan. Now, if you have all of the money you need, and all of the purpose you need, and still feel like you do, I'd guess that you have an emotional problem. As it is, if you're anything like me, your concerns about the future are perfectly legit. Quite frankly, those the future hits the hardest are those who never even feel it coming, as we do.
Mental pain, not so depressed
KENNY
on Dec 25 2018 at 09:37
I am worried, very uncomfortable about the situation to one person that I love. The counsler that I was seeing said that my worry is to be expect according to the situation, but emotionally stronger for me than it would for many others. At the same time, my sensibility makes me able to react and understand. Still, the problem is that it reaches very deep and close to make me really depressed which I have been before. Many years ago I was close to the end because of desperation of anxiety and depression. Now I have pretty ok life, all necessary things, new partner for three years now. Things are not perfect but I don't expect perfect in any part of life.

When I was little I was never feeling safe, always afraid that my parents would hurt each other, I never learned to see safety and finding calmnes. Always left to myself handling the fear of what will happen in a very loud environment.

Mental pain, not so depressed
BUNNYHABIT
on Dec 25 2018 at 10:46
CEN is deep emotional scar that most people never recover from. you have the good sense to participate in counseling and avoiding self harm. but help here will be minimal since you have not exposed factors I previously posed. wish you recovery and success over the damaging parenting you have suffered
Mental pain, not so depressed
KENNY
on Dec 25 2018 at 13:12
What is CEN?

I have learned some kognitive technique, they are fine for some matters but not for all.

Sometimes the only thing that helps is the good conversation

Mental pain, not so depressed
KENNY
on Dec 25 2018 at 16:57
Thanks for your answer
Mental pain, not so depressed
BUNNYHABIT
on Dec 26 2018 at 03:01
CEN is Childhood Emotional Neglect, which affects your life forever although thru counseling impact can be lessened.
Mental pain, not so depressed
KENNY
on Dec 26 2018 at 03:02
Ok, it make sense

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?