Am I Being A Terrible Friend?

COCOWITHOUTCHANEL
on Jan 10 2019 at 17:02
Relationship advice Hi everyone…

So I have a problem and am not sure what to do about it.

I hooked up with my friends younger brother at a Christmas party. We have been staying in touch, even though he doesn’t live in the same country as me. He’s planning on visiting me for his birthday weekend and we’ve both been very honest that we’re looking for a NSA arrangement, sort of friends with benefits who like to travel and party together. Problem is my friend is really not happy and says she “doesn’t see why I need to date her brother. Or the point in us 2 being together”.

What do I do?

Am I being a terrible friend?
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 13 2019 at 06:14
you need choose who most important to you. try simply tell your friend that it natural to be friendly with family of your friends. you don't need press that relationship is sexually based. if her bro told her he bedded you i would drop him for publication of what should be an intimate secret. if she still oppose relations between brother and yourself you need pick staying with person closer to your heart.
Am I being a terrible friend?
on Jan 13 2019 at 12:58
Did your friend also have this “talk” with her brother?