Startups

Hello everyone....I wanna start an online business . I don’t know how to start and even don’t know what people need ...masters say follow your interests but I don’t know what I am really interested in .... I think I have been lost in daily routine... also masters of startups say that for finding good field to start with is finding people’s problems .... I need the most potential solvable problems that people are dealing with nowadays.... Ive been working as an English teacher more than 10 years and also I’m a polymeric chemistry student in M.Sc. i am really interested running my own business not working for a company ... any one can help? I will be really appreciated❤️

Startups

Seems you are not ready to start a business without any structure, preferences, goals or financial objectives. Doubtful anyone will be able to assist you in the absence of these basic principles of establishing a business.

Startups