Love Match Calculator

Help my relationship

Posted by
on Jan 27 2019 at 02:24
Member since: 27 January 2019
Relationship advice I have a fiancé and 3 of her kids that I support and live with me. She is extremely abusive verbally and talks with the foulest language imaginable, both to me and hers kids when she freaks out. In fact two of her other kids live with her mother because they can not coexist in a house with her. They fight and threaten to kill each other. She now wants to leave, and I am done dealing with her at this point but I don’t know what to do about the kids because I know they will have a horrible life. She has an 8th grade education, had an arrest warrant when I met her( which I paid to take care of for her) owes over $20,000 to the IRS because basically she is ignorant and at the same time irresponsible and didn’t take care of her problems. What should I do?
Help my relationship
Reply from
on Jan 30 2019 at 00:41
Member since: 27 December 2013
You can attempt to get custody of these kids - but that will require you to go to court and have her sign legal papers. There will be social services visits and an evaluation to ensure the children are in a safe home. Her mother had to go thru all this to get custody of her other two kids, but she is a relative of the children.

Is this something you wiuld be willing to do?

Help my relationship
Reply from
on Jan 30 2019 at 02:57
Member since: 30 January 2019
Have you ever spoken to the children and find out what they want?? They matter too

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?