Flashback of my partner's infidelity

BLUEALGAE
on Jan 27 2019 at 02:35
Emotional advice I was wondering to myself if I am the only one who experienced being deceived by my partner. We're married for 6 years, we have kids but in the mid years of our marriage my partner cheated me twice. I just recently knew that a one night stand happened between my partner with the unknown stranger. It really hurts than being caught with all the recorded flirting conversation with other person aside from me.

I forgive my partner once but how about having a one night stand? I forgive but I never forget and it keeps repeating on my thoughts every now and then. And it adds up with my depression and anxiety. How to overcome this thoughts and feelings of being cheated and broken?

Flashback of my partner's infidelity
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 29 2019 at 20:20
why do you think he is cheating? one nighters are usually caused by lacking sexual performance of regular players. how would you rate your sex life in frequency and satisfaction. has your partner requested activities that you have refused to do? not much you can do about past indiscretion better to look at the future. what can you do to keep him satisfied at home? look at hygiene, appearance and performance issues otherwise divorce is the only solution
Flashback of my partner's infidelity
LIL'LADY
on Jan 30 2019 at 03:00
It's very hard to forgive... I can't say much on that topic.. but once you forgive it's almost like saying it's ok and get ready for out to happen again.

What caused them to stay... Was that conversation ever discussed!?? Not just why but how come?

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?