Need an opinion or advice

TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 29 2019 at 17:22
Relationship advice Ok I need an opinion from someone besides myself.... Ok I have known this dude 25 years.... We have never.really what you call hung out in that time period he did his thing I did mine if we saw each other in passing it was a hug and small talk but we knew if either of us needed anything all they had to do was say something.... Well in the last few days of October 2018 we hooked up and were inseparable for like a 2 weeks then it would be maybe 2 times a week.... Well in the middle of December he was shuffling between 3 girls.. me and 2 others... then on Christmas day he told me he was gonna go ghost for about 10 ta 14 days I said ok just check in like the friends we were..... Well on December 29th my grandma died and I of course messaged him as soon as it happen.... He text back sorry baby.... I really needed my friend to talk to but he was going threw his own thing... So I thought.... let about 13 days go by and I get a call he said he was gonna stop by.... So my depressed ass said ok thinking he is gonna talk to me and give me support.... wrong he pulled up at my house with one of the other girls that he had been messing with and tells me that he is settling down with her he was gonna be a 1 woman man... This fool ain't never in his life been faithful to one person so I said ok.... Yes it kinda fucked me up because what did this bitch have I didn't..... she was not his normal attraction... anyway he stopped by like 3 times since then the last time was January the 23rd.... he borrowed 10 dollars and said he would pay it back the next day..... he didn't show up so I messaged him and kept it short and sweet.... no reply then on Friday night the 25th he messaged me I was asleep so didn't get it till Saturday morning I messaged back and he told me him and ol girl broke up.... and wanted to come get me and hang out so ok he came and got me we hung out and yes it happened because we do that very well.... anyway he brought me home about midnight and I went to bed.... Well yesterday he text me no big deal then about 7pm he said I am on my way be ready to hang out all night I said ok so I get my things together I went all was good till the ex showed up at 4am to get her stuff he was good for a bit then it was like I became invisible..... she stays and leaves about 7am then he went back to I was alive again then we came to town I was gonna leave my stuff there and get it later and go home but he said take it with you because I may bounce when we get.to town so I said as long as you.take me home before ya bounce.... he was nice the whole time and when we were getting done in town he said are you ready to go back to the house.... I said I can't I gotta go home and baby sit my grand daughter.... the look on his face was priceless he thought I was gonna just go back with him..... nope my gut was full and I came home.... I got out I was driving because well I just was.... he got out walked around to get in drivers seat as he passed me he hugged me and kissed me on the check and see ya later.... I said yep later and came inside.... I am proud of myself for being strong but the question I have is why does he treat me like that..... Why can't for once someone else get ignored when he I am around???? Anyway guess I will see if he messages me anytime soon.. his phone was cutoff last week so he can't talk unless he finds WiFi in town or someone with hot spot goes to see him... So I figure this is Monday he will come to town again in a day or two.... of course I will message him about Thursday if I haven't heard from him Just to check on him cause he is my homeboy.... Am I stupid? Or do I just need to show him I can play too? I know he cares about me I am the go to the one he knows will ride or die for him!!!
Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 29 2019 at 19:16
you are comfortable lay to him because you never get offended when he plows another girl and ignores you. you need to let him know you are not cool with the current fwb relationship. tell him either you and him are platonic friends (no sex) or monogamous lovers before he can get your panties off again. he is having a great time jumping on multiple gals while you wait for your turn. i am assuming that you don't mess with other guys due to your feelings for him. he needs to respect you in the same way you respect his feelings. it's the old why pay for milk when the cow is free mentality most guys prefer. stand up for your rights with him.
Need an opinion or advice
TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 29 2019 at 20:00
Alright let me break in down more.... When he was in prison from 2011-2017 we wrote a lot and we had never done anything but we talked in our letters about what it would have been like and that we both thought about it a few times.... well jump to the end of October 2018... we hooked up and after that we both kinda were like damn hope this doesn't mess our friendship up.... I knew he would never settle down because I know him very well so I was ok with being one of his 3 main girls... yes he uses protection on all.... and no I am not sleeping with anyone else..... well my feelings started getting involved and he told me that had to stop I agreed so we slowed down but were still having great sex.. I was ok until he told me he was settling down with a girl but I wanted him happy because he is my friend and was before all else.... so this last time we talked when he told me they had split up I told him I hope the old him was back he said it was but the next night she showed up and he was normal then it was a switch flipped and I became invisible.... but I always become invisible or get pushed to the side.... and I don't know if he does it because he thinks I will always be around because of a friendship... after I came home yesterday I didn't message him he messaged me and that was nice.... I am getting stronger and not taking his shit like before and I think he sees that.... because when I have told him before about how I felt about being put on back burner he would say no your not.... or how I felt he was putting other people and things before me... He would say get out your feelings so I hide my feelings now and don't say a word.... so talking to him is not gonna work.... but if he goes back to prison he knows exactly who will be there for him..... I just want him to be my friend above all... yes the sex and stuff is great and he says that he ain't gonna stop sleeping with me ever.... I am getting stronger daily and hope I can keep up the tough love act
Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 29 2019 at 20:45
So you met him while he was incarcerated or before confinement? you are right convicts are a special breed that are hard time for any chick. my current squeeze has three time criminal history. they treat their babes different than most men specially about one way open relationships. they can screw around but we can't. he always sleeps with me but on many occasions it is a FMF arrangement for before sleep. As long as you can accept him screwing other chicks while he expects your loyalty enjoy your lifestyle. My guy knows i detest FMF sex but gets high or wasted on occasion and brings stranger to the bedroom. I've learned to accept his lifestyle as i am sure you will also
Need an opinion or advice
TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 29 2019 at 22:36
We met in 1995... He had just got out on his first state jail felonie... The time I wrote and we really started talking about our feelings was his last time down....

I am so glad someone gets the it is ok for him to sleep with whoever he wants... He will tell me go do it but I know he is lying plus I don't want to....

Also the bringing others in bedroom is what he wants but damn if I am ignored with them just in room I would hate to see if they were in the bed.... I would probably cut a fool.... when he gets high it is good but bad at same time because yes I have and still do get high but he shoots his and I don't so he is way more out there then me.... and most of his girls shoot I really think I am the only smoker he messes with....

I think if we can come to an agreement to not treat me bad just because I will always have his back and he knows it.... but I do have a limit of bullshit I can take till I snap...

Thank you for the outside point of view it helps to know I am not crazy just a little foolish..

Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 29 2019 at 23:07
it goes with the territory, cons after being strictly controlled in the pen will repudiate any objections of his behavior by the homeylover. my guy mainlines also. I only occasionally dope weed and huff coke when out with him socially. when he dumps another dame between the sheets with us he expects sex from both of us as well as between me and the other split-tail. as with you I enjoy sex with him more than anybody that has bedded me. their rough style and performance is so fine. sometimes he sends his BFF to visit me who is also a con and super fine loving me up.

you aren't foolish as you are playing it the only way possible with a convict other than walking away from him which could be a lethal mistake.

Best of Luck to You.

Need an opinion or advice
TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 29 2019 at 23:30
You are so right!!! He has a way of doing it like no other!! He tells me that I am the best at what we do... that is why he won't give it up... So we may have to see what happens when other people are involved in that part! Thank you so much for the real talk!!
Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 30 2019 at 01:41
Glad i could help. We have similar experience but i just further down the road than you. Best attitude is to enjoy the experience before over thinking. I had reservations about letting his BFF take me to bed without him participating and making love to his skanks in front of him. After a few times i started to enjoy it. His dad is showing a lot of affection for me lately so sqimish about how to respond beyond sitting on his lap, kissing and some petting.

Hope you find enjoyment in your adventure.

Need an opinion or advice
TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 30 2019 at 03:57
It is never boring with him..... We just haven't had a female in bed with us yet... We did bring in one of his buddies one time... It was weird at 1st but I liked it! So I am sure he will bring one in soon....

He brings things out in me that I didn't know were in me..... If it turns him on then I am down.... and he tells me if I want to try anything just let him know because it turns him on to see me turned on...

Good luck with his dad... If you figure it out let me know how it turns out....

Need an opinion or advice
ATTILAHELP
on Jan 30 2019 at 07:30
I am sorry this is just a test to see if I can post replies to issues. Best of luck to you.
Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 30 2019 at 08:52
So you have already experienced a MFM. That's a significant achievement. I found a FMF was more challenging since with two drunk wasted men I was kept too busy to think. the skank ignored me so I needed to initiate sex. with her after my man gave me "the upset stare"

Either i will get a call from my man that his dad will arrive soon to entertain me (he knows I would avoid anything beyond kissing, cuddling and roaming hands without him opening the door for his dad to have full carte blanche affection from me as he did for his BFF) OR they both will show up wasted in bed with me for a three way party.

I will surely let you know after his dad succeed in me. I have confidence you will handle anything your bubba throws your way but looking forward to developing details.

Need an opinion or advice
TEXAS CHICK
on Jan 30 2019 at 18:00
Yeah I have had the mfm.... We have discussed going to a swinger bar and seeing what goes down.... I am getting more into the idea.... He tells everybody that I have great pussy and the funny thing is the difference between me and his latest ex.... He has always gone for the little girls but his last one was kinda thick... and after they split he was talking about how he didn't like her sex or how she wasn't freaky enough.... It took everything in me not to be a bitch when she came over to get her stuff cause she was talking much shit about sex... and I wanted to say bitch he didn't even like your shit but I didn't because it would have started a war because I am sure he talked shit about me to her.... but he says that there are certain things I get to do to him that nobody else can because he trust me not to tell.... and I won't tell...

He messaged me last night and said he would for sure see me today... We will see... I hope so cause I am wanting some good ass sex...

So did your mans dad show up? I agree that it is hard to keep it straight with 2 men it gets distracting at times....

Hope you have a great day and maybe a better night...

Need an opinion or advice
BUNNYHABIT
on Jan 31 2019 at 05:13
my guy made it very clear to me he expects his home girl (me) to be social with his other sluts and not gossip or compare bedroom acts. one of them actually texts me like we are best friends or something. unbelievable, but I respond sweet so she doesn't weep to my con that i ignore her friendliness.

his dad sent me a box of sugar coated rose petals and a note "missing my son's sex doll, looking for a confidential visit invitation from herself. do you know when she make my wet dream a reality?" I know if i don't reply he will cry to his son. still pondering what's best response to his plea. i know he won't give up stalking me.

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?