Break up advice

POPPYMOORE2019
Relationship advice After my break up with my boyfriend, at the start I was upset about it and depressed and he showed now sign of care. As time goes on I move on and heal and after a few weeks he starts to show he cares and misses me. Why does he want me back after a few weeks and not straight away.
Break up advice
BUNNYHABIT
My guess he hit the rocks with the girl he dropped you for. He has wandered around other possibilities and has been ragged. Now he understands how good you were to him and crying over dumping you. he is probably sexually starved by now and knows that you are his best bet for happiness.
Break up advice
NOWWHAT
I agree. Basically making you his second choice and you can def do better. I have people who are so careless with others emotions. It’s a game to him sweetheart shut it down imo
Break up advice
BIRDY123
My guess is that girls normally deal with the pain of the break up within the first few weeks and boys tend to seem happy at first and then it hits them much later on when the girl has moved on. Everyone deserves someone who’s not gonna doubt them ever and I think you deserve someone who’s gonna be sure of you all the time, not just when it suits them x