Career and relocation advice for a young individual

MIDWEEKSPHERE
Work advice I'm almost 25 years old and having just started my career in South Africa (hometown). I've spent a year travelling abroad and then came home to settle and begin my career. I've already hit the ceiling in my career and despise every day. I studied chemical engineering at university but now my day-to-day job is filling out excel sheets with minimal pay. I would say I depressed.

I've recently been granted a visa to work in Australia and saved up enough money to relocate there. I've had a few interviews online with some companies but I'm struggling to gain some traction. My work visa ends in July so essentially I've have to leave soon if I were to make use of it. I have a small amount of distant family there but otherwise I know not one soul there and my relocation would be completely just me.

The issue is I want to get into a different industry and a lot of people give advice that I should change careers here at home where it's easier and I know people (I've recently been offered a great opportunity at a startup here where a friend works) as opposed to taking a long shot in jumping career paths in a completely new country. I somewhat agree with this and so if I went I would simply be going for the sake of my visa - getting another work visa would be extremely difficult.

I also have a long term girlfriend here and my immediate family. A part of me wants to stay here until I have everything on track and I'm happy with my career and daily routine. But a part of me misses the excitement of travelling to a new place and adventuring while I'm still young. Going to Aus is very risky (my home currency doesn't go far in Australia) and I'd be sacrificing a lot for it (basically everything - career, girlfriend, friends, family) and my fear would be that I end up at another dead-end job there as I would effectively be a foreigner. Also, I'd be missing out on an amazing opportunity to be a part of a startup.

I have a number of days to make the decision and my head is hurting just thinking about it. What would you do in my decision??

Thanks for the advice!

BUNNYHABIT
i would stay where you are close to your guaranteed honey pot,family and new work opportunity in chosen field. going to a foreign country purely to take advantage of the visa makes little sense given your lack of success online. alternatively you could take short vacation to aussie and feel the environment for success. this of course would be an expensive option but the weather and social life in aussie is super nice this time of of the year. so many risks with move makes staying pat so much more advantageous but less adventurous. really boils down to your personality and attachment with current baby girl and family compatibility vs taking a empty leap of faith into the unknown.