Topic Closed / Paused: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted - this may be due to inappropriate behaviour or content. See our posting guidelines for further information.

I have a crush on a girl at college

Hi every one I have a crush on a girl at college taht is older than me about a year or 2 .I want to tell her but i fear she regect me .I study mechanic Engeering but she study civil .If any body can help me plz tell me what to do .Tnx

I have a crush on a girl at college

if you don't put the make on her someone else will and you will lose her anyway. better to be rejected than ghosted. no relationship is possible without risks. man up while you still have an opportunity. once she is booting another more manly dude the door will be closed for a while to you.

I have a crush on a girl at college

@BUNNYHABIT Im agree with u but problem is she is older than me and I dont know what to do , I want her so much but Idont know how take her attention and her heart . Its my first time I became in love and I wanna do something .

I have a crush on a girl at college

you are in college and have never had a girlfriend wow. I was dating at ten years old so assumed you would have experienced love before. just be flirty and be honest about your feelings about her. she will surprised & excited and probably baby-walk you if you admit she is your first love. doing anything with her will be better than just wishing from afar. most girls won't take the first step in a relationship. that is historical a guys responsibility. Two years is a tiny age gap, I have dated men with much bigger gaps like 20 years apart. Time for you to be bold and aggressive to her or walk away.