Advice needed please

GEORGIA
Relationship advice So me and my husband for a about four years have been discussing swinging. Him more so than me. He wants to have threesomes with another male involved of for me to be with another female. I was against it for so long as it felt like if I did it I was cheating on him. Anyway eventually he persuaded me to try it once. So we did and it wasn't so bad. He kept telling me to message men and if I wanted to I could meet them alone. I did not take him up on the offer but thought about it.

Anyway a few months later he kept mentioning that my female friend fancied me And it was obvious. I couldn't see it to be honest so I brushed it off. He kept going on about kissing her and I should have sex with her. One night I got drunk and we did stuff together while her boyfriend was having sex with her but he did not touch me. The next day before I could tell him about it he told me that he didn't like her or her partner anymore. I haven't told him about it because I didn't want to make him angry or upset with me. Now I feel like I have cheated on him and I couldn't bare to lose him. I've now left it really late to tell him about it. Now I don't know what is normal for our relationship. If I tell him I'm scared that he's going to leave me and we have a family together. We are also married and have a business together. We have been talking about having another baby soon and it's what I want more than anything. I know I have to tell him but I'm scared of what the outcome will be. He will either leave me and make a huge thing out of it (he shouts and breaks things and thinks about what he's done and said later) or he will be a bit annoyed but be okay with it. Can anyone please give me some advice please? I'm really stuggling at the moment with it so I would appreciate non judgmental answers please x

Advice needed please
BUNNYHABIT
he offered you an open relationship and pushed you to be with other lovers. I don't understand why you think he would be upset since you followed his instructions. cheating is doing it behind your husband back which obviously not the case here. you sexed the female and her boyfriend kept from mounting you. just drop it silently into your past life. no reason for you to feel bad or confess given his pushing you toward this situation

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?