My best friend's husband is cheating on her and I can't tell her

FUNPERSON
Relationship advice My best friend's husband was friends with my husband. They met through me. They currently just had a falling out. Her husband and my husband would go on man trips.

During one of these man trips he cheated. My husband was the only one to know. My best friend found out through phone records about the night of cheating. My husband and me are the only ones that know about it. My problem is my husband told me that he is still cheating on her and that is part of the reasons he doesn't want to be friends with him anymore.

I don't know how to tell her without throwing my husband under the bus. But I feel like she needs to know. She loves him so much and gives me so much but he just uses her. They have kids together and she is a stay at home mom. I feel he thinks he can do what he wants because he thinks she needs him.

It is a messed up situation. He cheated on her two years ago and who knows if it happen before that. He likes attention from girls. My best friend has no trust in him now and he caused that.

BUNNYHABIT
since your husband and him broke away because in part because of this issue i don't see this as a big deal. if situation was reversed I am sure you would want her to tattle to you. if a delicate issue just ask her not to reveal you as source of the gossip. she will probably honor your request given the situation. she has been through this failure before. you should tell her your husband and you will remain confidential to her only. also assure her you will maintain your friendship with her. cheaters will always repeat their game. from my experience it is an incurable habit. perhaps she knows and has accepted his lifestyle in hopes he will not dump her. she would doubtful tell you of her acceptance of his lifestyle choice.