Is it weird to have boyfriend do this to my son?

CONFUSED1960
Relationship advice My bf of several years has mentioned over the years that he wants to take my 30 year old son to a strip club. I'm not a prude but I don't particularly approve of this type of thing; however, it's obvious my bf does like it (although I don't think he has gone for a while but don't really ask).

My son has mild autism and no girlfriend. I just don't think this type of activity is the best thing for him - he's confused as it is when it comes to the opposite sex, or is it harmless?

I suppose it just feels odd to me to have my boyfriend encourage this on several occasions although they have never actually gone.

BTW, my boyfriend had "porn issues" for some of the time we've been together but I don't think he watches much of it anymore since he knows it was out of hand.

Thoughts anyone?

Crude and rude, I’d say.

And a strip club no way to show a special needs adult how to view the opposite sex.

This guy’s character is suspect. You need to beware of his actions.

SKINNYGIRL2
Hi,

Looks like it's his sneaky way to get his "porn on" I think it's sick to use your son as an excuse to go to a strip club. Don't be too sure your BF isn't back to his "out of control" ways. What's next getting your son a hooker?

Tell him to lay off your son; maybe some therapy would be good for him right now.