Friends

KT
Children & Young People advice Hi, i have a large friend group made up of 6 of us .. all different personalities and some alike in ways .. we struggle to stop fighting or dissagree on different things .. if 2 people do something without others there is fighting ..

currently there is a girl (a) in my group who hates another(b) because of a boy .. i see where she is coming from but still it is a bit unnecessary..

it makes me feel uncomfortable as when i spend time with (b) (a) gets narky and frosty with me but i feel like it is pressure to keep both of them happy ... i really dont know what to do anymore im sick of it all and i am in a really stressful year in school .. for me i feel guilty when im having a good time as this hangs over me when i spend time with some of the girls ... someone tell me what to do

Friends
Only spend time with people who affirm you and you enjoy being with.

Ask yourself “Is this good for me?” After being with them.

This thread has expired, but why not create your own?