Topic Closed / Paused: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted - this may be due to inappropriate behaviour or content. See our posting guidelines for further information.

Help required

JAYFLOW23
on Mar 8 2019 at 15:51
Money advice I know it’s a long shot but I’m desperate. I stupidly allowed myself to get scammed online and now I’ve lost nearly £800. I feel terrible. I have bills to pay at the end of the month and as it stands no way to pay them. I’m just asking for a donation however small I’d be eternally greatfull to anyone who can help me out. My PayPal address is [e-mail address removed]. I feel so bad for even asking. I just don’t no what else to do. Thank you
Help required
SUPERSARAH
on Mar 8 2019 at 17:44
Member since: 18 October 2018
Hi

You should speak to citizens advice bureau - this isn't the appropriate place to ask for money from strangers I am afraid. I hope it all gets resolved for you.

Thread Frozen: Replies to this topic are no longer accepted - this may be due to inappropriate behaviour or content. Please refer to our posting guidelines for further information.