Boyfriend and female coworkers

JUNE SKY
on Mar 15 2019 at 16:44
Relationship advice My boyfriend and I work at the same place, we work on different floors. He claims on Fridays he goes out with the boys, "boys night out" no girls invited but I snooped in his phone (yes I know it is wrong) and I found out that he was out up to 3am with just a female coworker and her girls (who are not his friends and don't work with us).

Then yesterday he invited a relatively new girl at work on his floor out to drinks with him and his boys. This girl flirts with him and tells him he is cute. But when I ask him if girls are allowed at boys night out he insisted no.

So basically sometimes their is no boys night out and he is hanging out with female friends all night. We live together and I think that is inappropriate. I don't have a problem with him hanging out with female friends (I'd prefer it be a group setting).

I dont think it's ok to stay out all night another female. I dont think it's ok to be inviting out a female coworker who is flirting with him. Am I over reacting? What should I do?

Boyfriend and female coworkers
BUNNYHABIT
on Mar 16 2019 at 06:00
no he is obviously a cheater and a liar. you should start having "girls nights out" and find a faithful and honest man that meets your other criteria for a meaningful relationship. your current choice is a loser so be careful in your choices in life.
Boyfriend and female coworkers
on Mar 16 2019 at 19:17
Tell your BF that you know he is spending “boys nite out” with mixed group and with girls specifically.

Ask him what he’s getting from all this.

Be prepared for him to say excitement, attention, compliments, etc.

Decide what you two are going to do about this because it’s heading towards a bad scene.

Boyfriend and female coworkers
JUNE SKY
on Mar 17 2019 at 00:08
UPDATE... after my boyfriend went out with his flirty girl for drinks he texted her and ask her if she got home and she said "yeah, I'm about to hop in the shower" and he responded "what I would give to see that" to which she responded "lmao" and " ;-) (A) "

Like wtf? Why would you say something like that. So now you trying to see another b*tch naked ???

So basically this relationship is over. Honestly if you are with someone and they have to lie about where they are going and with whom they are going, their chances up to no good. I really love this guy, I thought he was the one, but clearly he doesn't feel the same. I am crushed and heartbroken right now ;-( (A)

Boyfriend and female coworkers
JUNE SKY
on Mar 17 2019 at 00:10
UPDATE... after my boyfriend went out with his flirty girl for drinks he texted her and ask her if she got home and she said "yeah, I'm about to hop in the shower" and he responded "what I would give to see that" to which she responded "lmao" and " ;-)"

So basically this relationship is over. Honestly if you are with someone and they have to lie about where they are going and with whom they are going, their chances up to no good. I really love this guy, I thought he was the one, but clearly he doesn't feel the same. I am crushed and heartbroken right now ;-(

Boyfriend and female coworkers
SOCCER15282
on Mar 17 2019 at 01:09
This must be very difficult to deal with. I can’t imagine how your daughter can be so disrespectful and rude to you. You did mention that you feel that she is (spoiled) and (controlling), do you know or have any idea how she became picking up these bad characteristics and mannerisms….?

I am sure you love your daughter but she needs to understand that what decisions and choices you make is your decisions and not (hers)!!! I do not know why she can have the audacity to tell ANYONE who you can and cannot see or how you spend your money that you earn.

I think that you need to sit down with your daughter and inform her that you are not going to tolerate this type of behavior from her anymore in this demanding and controlling environment when you see her and spend time with her.

You might want to also ask her that she is not helping you out as she is putting a great strain in your relationship with her and that there is a difference between guiding and assisting and forcing and doing.

I wish you the best of luck!!! I hope to hear from you on any progress or status updates from you.

We are all hear to help 

Boyfriend and female coworkers
TIREDOFLIFE
on Mar 18 2019 at 08:53
Are you sure you loved him? Or just who you thought he was?

Or is it even just that he's hurt you so much that your feelings for him are now magnified and distorted?

He's proven himself a liar, disrespectful, selfish. Basically a total d*#dle. I think you're better off without him. Consider yourself lucky you saw his true self sooner rather than later.

Trust me. If he was a little smarter or more socially adept he could have hidden this behaviour for much longer And you could have wasted more time giving him more love than he deserves.

Boyfriend and female coworkers
on Mar 19 2019 at 12:51
May I ask your ages?