Relationship disaster

I have been with my partner for nine years and I love her so much. We have been each other’s rock through every year. When we first got together I said to her time and time again I have had the snip I won’t be able to give u children. Which every reply was I know it’s all good. Well nine years on she wants children. She has started drinking more. We have been arguing more. I don’t know what to do. I love her so much I don’t want to loose her but I want her to be happy too. she can have what every woman wants a baby. Which will make her happy so is it best to let her go. It’s so heart braking. Help please.

Relationship disaster

What about IVF or adoption?

Relationship disaster

If she’s drinking more and you are arguing more, that’s no time for a pregnancy, is it? Is something else happening? Her friends having babies? Both of you knew what the conditions were for pregnancy, and now she uses that as a source of conflict. Not fair to you. That must cut you deep. But pushing her away is not the solution. She may be depressed or hormones are out of whack. A complete physical for both of you is in order. Go to couples counseling and find out what’s going on with your relationship. There are many parenting options available now - including reversing your “snip” so find out what’s going on.