Relationship disaster

BROKENBOY2019
on Mar 19 2019 at 17:48
Relationship advice I have been with my partner for nine years and I love her so much. We have been each other’s rock through every year.

When we first got together I said to her time and time again I have had the snip I won’t be able to give u children. Which every reply was I know it’s all good.

Well nine years on she wants children.

She has started drinking more. We have been arguing more.

I don’t know what to do. I love her so much I don’t want to loose her but I want her to be happy too. she can have what every woman wants a baby. Which will make her happy so is it best to let her go.

It’s so heart braking.

Help please.

Relationship disaster
TIREDOFLIFE
on Mar 20 2019 at 03:25
What about IVF or adoption?
Relationship disaster
on Mar 20 2019 at 11:38
If she’s drinking more and you are arguing more, that’s no time for a pregnancy, is it?

Is something else happening? Her friends having babies?

Both of you knew what the conditions were for pregnancy, and now she uses that as a source of conflict. Not fair to you. That must cut you deep. But pushing her away is not the solution.

She may be depressed or hormones are out of whack. A complete physical for both of you is in order. Go to couples counseling and find out what’s going on with your relationship.

There are many parenting options available now - including reversing your “snip” so find out what’s going on.