Girlfriend masturbates while I sleep

QUINZZER
on Mar 26 2019 at 21:09
Relationship advice I have a pretty and well-endowed girlfriend. The problem is that my girlfriend doesn't moan during sex with me. She also doesn't make movement that shows she's enjoying it however hard I pound her. Then one night I heard her moaning softly. She seemed to be having sex in her dream. She also seemed to masturbate while I sleep. What could be going on and how do I change this situation? I love my girlfriend greatly.
Girlfriend masturbates while I sleep
on Mar 29 2019 at 07:05
People make noises all the time while sleeping. Moans are quite common.

How do you know she was dreaming about sex? How are you sure she was masturbating?

Making love is more than “ pounding” your partner. Perhaps she needs more tenderness and passion ( and foreplay) to make her moan when she is awake and with you.

Girlfriend masturbates while I sleep
SKINNYGIRL2
on Mar 29 2019 at 12:14
Hi.,

"Pounding" may be one of the problems. Have you ever asked her what she likes? Is there any foreplay involved? If she's not showing signs that she's enjoying it; chances are she's not. I imagine it would be hard for anyone to have "sensual movement" while being pounded. Your "technique" needs to be in line with what turns her on; maybe watching her masturbate would give you a sense of a slower rhythm she may like better. Have the conversation with her...

Girlfriend masturbates while I sleep
QUINZZER
on Mar 30 2019 at 03:44
Thanks for your response. I will make amends based on your advice
Girlfriend masturbates while I sleep
KWONNY
on Mar 30 2019 at 08:50
This is just personal experience. I doubt that it applies to everyone. But, don't jump to the conclusion that she doesn't like the way you do it. Maybe, she just likes to try different things. In my experience when you are having sex really often like once a night or every other night. It can actually get really what is the word for it? It can feel like a chore. Remember in sex you are two. In masturbation you are 1. Masturbation is pleasing yourself. Sex is pleasing another even if you are also pleasing yourself. She could just sometimes feel like she needs a change in the way she gets off. As I had often felt very similar.