Need advice: head telling me one thing and gut saying another

EVO72
on Apr 2 2019 at 01:40
Member since: 02 April 2019
Relationship advice A few days ago my hubbies mobile rang and it was our son so I answered it, as his dad was busy. After the call ended his apps where still open and his gallery app wa the first on screen. What I saw was rather startling. He had photos of himself wearing woman’s tights and loads of photos he had taken from the internet of random naked woman. He even had a video of him masterbating. I was totally flabbergasted and flew off the handle at him. His reasoning for it was he had supposedly taken the pictures of himself to send to me then decided it wasn’t a good idea and forgot to delete them (they had been on there 2 months) the pictures of the woman was it’s something to look at (he works away a lot). My head is saying just believe him but my gut is telling me those pictures were not for me and the pictures of the woman were sent to him. We have been married a long time and this is really upsetting me atm. Any advice please
on Apr 3 2019 at 20:47
This must be shocking to you - or was it?

Did you feel SOMETHING was not right between you two?

This all needs to be talked about in front of a counselor (male) where he can tell what’s happening in his life where he would leave this kind of material on his phone - right near your availability.

May I ask your ages?