Initially I was not happy about it but I tried to understand and support him and I agreed to move to his country after 2 years as I can’t go with him now.
He thinks we can make it work by being positive and visiting each other quite often but I believe this will be difficult for both us to travel every month or even every two months for 2 years. To me it’s not very realistic.
A few days ago he asked me how I feel about this situation as he will be moving soon and I said I’m not happy but I won’t give up on our relationship and I will support him. Then he said he will come back to England if we couldn’t cope with this situation and we will live together here until my contract ends then we will move together. However, a day after he changed his mind!!!
Since then I feel very unsure as I feel he is not able to make a decision! How can I trust someone who changes his mind over a night?! We have a great relationship and we love each other but I am not sure if this is a right decision. What if I stay with him one more year and he decides to make another change or what if one of us can’t cope with the situation! I don’t wanna loose another year!