In a straight relationship but starting to realize sexuality

JAYCE
on May 29 2019 at 03:56
LGBT advice I have this boyfriend and we've been dating for a while, and I think that I love him. At least, that's what I say to him, but I'm starting to realize that I can't picture a future with him or even anything sexual with him. I don't even like kissing him, to be completely honest. This has been one of the best relationships that I've had in a while, and I don't want to just throw it away, however I can't tell if the love I do feel for him is platonic or romantic. I can't picture a future for myself with any male, not just him. And when I think about things with girls, it's a lot more appealing. I have dated girls before but the relationships ended and I'm craving that again and I don't know how to tell him that I think I might be gay, or at least have a preference for girls without completely destroying him. He means so much to me but I don't know how much more than a friend I see him as and just don't know where to go from here. Please help and thank you for reading.
HOOO!
on May 29 2019 at 05:29
The truth hurts.

Sometimes at least.

Lieing to him intentionally like now is worse tho.

Congratulations on coming out tho.