Is it because it's not an affair?

LOVE2LIVE
on Jun 9 2019 at 15:07
Member since: 09 June 2019
S-e-x advice I'm mid 30s hes mid 40s. We started out as an affair. For reasons that I'm not going to go into. Now we are official and happy. Except... he rarely wants to have sex anymore. We o ly do it when he wants to. I try so hard constantly coming onto him in hope that maybe this time I will get him in the mood. We live with out parents so dont get much alone time together for now. So when we do I'm very keen.

We are in love so it's not a question about that.

But is it me? Am I doing something wrong? Or am I being too sensitive. I just feel like my self esteem is at zero right now. I've spoken to him about it but hes dismissive. I just feel like I'm pestering him constantly. What should I do?

Is it because it's not an affair?
SILVARION
on Jun 14 2019 at 15:55
Member since: 28 June 2017
Hello LOVE2LIVE,

You're mid 30s, you're in that time when you want to do it A LOT!~

He's mid 40s, maybe going through the 40s crisis. it could be that he feels not successful or something.

Why are you living with your parents?

And even tho you are... Go for an escapade. Go to a Motel, find some time for yourselves. Go out on dates.

Find the romance.

Let me know how it goes!

Good look!

Is it because it's not an affair?
on Jun 17 2019 at 00:10
How can you say you two are “happy”?

A big component is missing in this relationship. But really, what else keeps you together besides sex?

You suspect because it’s no longer an affair, and so he’s bored?

Why are you so willing to blame yourself?