Husband not being supportive

Hello, I had a confrontation today with a fellow worker who has been bullying me for many years. Today she was very aggressive, yelling at me and she was so close to me as she yelled that I thought she was going to hit me. I kept my calm and helped her with what she needed with a calm voice. This was the first time I was able to record her because her boss doesn’t believe me and neither does my husband. When I showed the recording to my husband, all he could say was “no comment”. He later said I should learn the power of forgiveness... all I can think is why would I want to be married to someone like him? We have been married for 22 years and I have never felt his support. I have been working with this Bully person for 12 years and I am getting tired of not having any support from my husband. I am the bread winner so obviously he doesn’t want me to lose my job. He works from home but half time.

Husband not being supportive

What I don't get is how you take all the shit and come here and start complaining. Instead of being angry you might as well be communicating your anger - in a constructive way- So that people,like you coworker, your husband and whomever else gives you shit notice that their way of acting is a way that you will not tolerate. Talk to the people who annoy you and solve the problems Instead of talking to other people about them

Husband not being supportive

After 12 years, you have taught this person how to treat you. You are now an official “ whipping boy.” You are the go- to person ehen she needs to go ballistics. Your husband is saying that you ought to accept this behavior, since it’s not new and probably won’t change. You could talk to her and tell her that you no longer will be yelled at, but don’t expect miracles. HR should have been brought into this abusive behavior long ago. Quitting your job might work, too. It sounds like you need a vacation.