I have no interest in relationships?

TREDIENTCALL
on Jun 25 2019 at 13:23
Member since: 25 June 2019
LGBT advice People keep asking me if I'm gay or straight but I never had a crush on anyone. I never dated any one. I never even kissed any one. I simply have no interest in any thing involving a romantic or sexual relationship. Is it weird..Is it normal? Should I experiment even though it makes me feel really uncomfortable? I'm only 17 and I'm not sure if this is something other people feel?
I have no interest in relationships?
HOOO!
on Jun 26 2019 at 19:26
If you are seriously bothered by it talk to your doctor.

Some people just are asexual or have other sexual leanings like pedophiles. Mostly that's just not their choice it's just the way it is.

If you are asexual I don't see a problem really. In fact I guess that it will save tedious trouble :-) although some cuddling with people can be nice!

If you are pedophile then it maybe good to visit some treatment groups or psychiatrists concerning precaution in a way that it will not go into action.

But maybe you just haven't met the right man or woman for all that it's worth.

However I personally don't get how people for example get uncomfortable watching porn. I get if it does t trigger you.

Well

I have no interest in relationships?
on Jun 27 2019 at 13:32
No, it’s not unusual that you are not acting sexual when you don’t feel it. At least you know how you feel.

Do you have sexual thoughts? Do you notice makes and/or females? I find when I am overworked, tired or anxious, I simply don’t have any interest in other people. Are you feeling overwhelmed by other events?