Break up

THATONEGARLIC
on Jul 3 2019 at 10:45
Member since: 03 July 2019
Relationship advice We've known each other for lil over 3 years and I've only became her best friend for the past 7 months, I've always liked her. She had feelings for me just a little while ago as well.

During this 3 years she dated a not so close friend of mine(2years) and then one of my best friend(6months) then there's me(2days). She broke up with me because she wanted to be left alone and not ready for a relationship right now.

She has anxiety and depression so left alone isn't really the best case for her..

I still want her back, I don't know what to do.

Break up
LILY31
on Jul 3 2019 at 16:25
Member since: 08 September 2016
Hey,

For most of those 3 years she was in relationships with two different people. It sounds like shes not had that much time to herself in between ? Takes about year to get over some one.

She probably does need some time to herself to be single, so she can discover herself, do some things she wants to do, which could help with her anxiety and depression. I think she’s being sensible and honest.

Stay friends with her :-).

Break up
THATONEGARLIC
on Jul 3 2019 at 17:05
Member since: 03 July 2019
Thank you, yes that's what I have come to conclude as well, it is honestly probably best for her right now and I'll just wait by her side when she sees me again :)