Is he interested or not?

NUTELLASCHNIDDEH
on Jul 18 2019 at 00:56
Member since: 18 July 2019
Relationship advice Hey, there is a guy in my class who claims that he's an introvert (and I guess, shy too) and a month or two ago we began texting each other. We both are 17. I had shared a secret with him after which he shared about a girl he liked.

We got a little closer but I was irritated and stopped talking to him much. However, our convos were on. Some time later I regained interest in him.

He initiates convos but doesn't talk much except for "sup" and all. He's flirted once or twice. He doesn't talk to me in person, i.e. in class. We meet almost daily in class but he doesn't approach me. He says he likes being quiet. On text, he has stopped talking about other girls and says the one he liked, was just casual liking.

However, on chat, he talks lesser than he used to.

Is he interested or not?

Is he interested or not?
on Jul 18 2019 at 17:54
If the only response you get from him are sporadic messages by phone than he is not ready or mature enough to have a real relationship.

Is he interested? Who would know? Why waste energy trying to make something happen.

Decide that you are going to have a face to face relationship with someone next time. Not one based on messages. Guys don’t like to talk that way, anyway.