Waiting for you

REDRAVEN
on Jul 24 2019 at 18:57
Member since: 24 July 2019
Relationship advice I'm in that stage we're I'm not sure if I should leave my boyfriend or wait to see if things change. The issue is, I feel like it's always me that reaches out to him and makes the plans, he never seems excited or particularly happy to see me, where's I've been counting the days. He doesn't show much affection towards me, and it makes me feel unloved and miserable. I feel like I'm constantly trying to make him happy because am scared of losing him. He tells me that he thinks I'm too good for him and that il leave him or cheat on him like all his previous relationships. I'm sick of being compared to his ex's, I've not given him any reason to not trust me. I know his insecure but I'm just as insecure myself. I talk about the future an plans, but he shows little effort or just nods n agrees. I feel emotionally drained, all I want is him to communicate with me and spend quality time with me. I compromise and make sacrifices for him, but I don't seem to get anything back. Deep down I think it's not going to work long term, but I badly want it too :( I honestly don't know what to do.
Waiting for you
on Jul 25 2019 at 00:38
Wow - now you know why he has exes.

This guy is hard to love and he keeps it that way deliberately.

But what about YOU? Why have to try so hard to get attention and respect you desire? What need does he fulfill for you? (Need to caretake someone? Hurts so good? Look at yourself to get the answer you need about this.