Depressed and single

HA92
on Jul 28 2019 at 11:05
Emotional advice I'm 27 yrs old.. I went into depression 8 years ago.. but still taking medications for it to not to return back..my parents have been searching for a groom for a long period of time..but whomever we approach they slide away after knowing about the medications.. I'm totally worrying a lot.. I feel helpless.. sometimes I get a feel as if I can be a spinster throughout my life.. but now fortunately I have a good career.. I'm a teacher n I'm loving it..I thank God for it.. but still being single and not getting a good partner keeps me worried.. I also have tried proposing to guys whom I like.. but nothing worked out.. I'm worried about my future.im afraid if I will ever get married n ever get a good husband.. what shall I do? Stay spinster or keep hope that doesn't come naturally to me..
Depressed and single
on Jul 29 2019 at 00:02
In the US , the word “propose” means to ask someone to marry you . Does it mean something different in your culture?

You must become friends first. If you are looking to start up a friendship, go online.

If you are wanting an arranged marriage, then seek counseling from your religious leader for how to do that.

Good luck. Having a content occupation and being 27 should be a wonderful time for you. Attend teacher conferences and workshops to meet other people.

Depressed and single
HA92
on Jul 29 2019 at 08:01
:-D (A)