Relationship trouble

SUPERDUPER
on Aug 20 2019 at 14:06
Relationship advice I was married for 30 years and now single for 12 years. I am dating someone for the past 7 years, but it is up down up down all the way. He is a difficult person to the extend that whatever I do, I am called stupid etc.

We got engaged a couple of months back, then I discovered he is seeing others behind my back. He claimed it is work related, but the smse shows a different story.

My problem is, I find it hard to leave him. Even now I told him I am done. I need to know how to go about it as I always take him back.

Relationship trouble
on Aug 20 2019 at 14:33
Are you in your early 60s? Great time for a woman!

The pickings are slim for women that age to find a “ baggage tolerable” guy, but this one is off the chart.

Really? He calls you stupid?

Break this off and think about what kind of man you want for companionship as you enter a great time of your life. Girlfriends help out, do you have a group you run with of women your age?

Relationship trouble
SUPERDUPER
on Aug 20 2019 at 14:47
No group. I am by myself.

It is just so overwhelming, you know. I dont know why he changes like this. Then he is a different person. he claims it is workstress, but I do not know. I moved in with him and the very same minute he was chatting up another. I phoned all those girls. They never knew we were engaged let alone together. He told them he was single. The next day while he was at work, I moved out. So now, he wont let me go. And now, I am given the usual SILENT TREATMENT for days again

Relationship trouble
SUPERDUPER
on Aug 20 2019 at 14:58
I fail to not see the good in him and my kids absolutely wants me to leave him once and for all. But he DID change lately, I just dont know why he acts like this sometimes. I forgave him but maybe that was a mistake? I know I must very soon make a final decision, I just wish I knew how to go about it.