Struggling to let go of him

LUNA1717
on Aug 26 2019 at 12:30
Relationship advice I've been with my partner officially for around 5 months, our relationship began through us both cheating on our partners who we both left to be with each other. We have had a lot of serious arguments and have been on/off again constantly. We have a difference of opinion on a lot of main issues such as drugs etc. We keep trying to make things work cause we love each other but last night an argument got out of control to the point where he attacked me and I had to call the police. We haven't spoken since and we've blocked eachother on everything. I'm still in shock but still finding it hard to let go, can there ever be a way we can be together after everything that's happened?
Struggling to let go of him
SKINNYGIRL2
on Aug 30 2019 at 12:34
You want to know if you can be together, if you can just forget about the "abuse"? Nonsense. Once the physical abuse starts; it's time to Leave! period end of story. In 5 months you've learned that you both are cheaters and can't be trusted. And one of; you is an abuser. If you feel you cant let go; contact your local Domestic Abuse Hotline and find out what you might be up against if you don't let go.

Good Luck.