Is it okay for my boyfriend to chat to girl on online games?

BINNYYY
on Sep 9 2019 at 12:27
Member since: 09 September 2019
Relationship advice Hi there,

I have been with my bf for almost 4 years this October. He plays games a lot and i have found out previously he has been talking to this girl.

I've confronted him about it and he's told me that she's like a friend in a different county who he met online from gaming 10 years ago.

At first, I didn't really think anything of it. I did let him know it made me feel a very uncomfortable and that i would prefer that he moved on from old girls he use to flirt with before our relationship however, he assured me that its just a friend.

That was a few months ago and then yesterday I was on his computer, he had left his gaming chats up and I had a snoop. Unfortunately i couldn't help myself.

It all seemed innocent, he mentioned at one point how its been 10 years since they've been talking (so i know he was telling the truth about that). She even mentioned about her boyfriend and how her boyfriend was asking her 'who's that messging you?' to which my boyfriend replied, "If my girlfriend knew i was talking to you she would probably get angry".

The part of their conversation that upset me was when she mentioned how her boyfriend stopped playing games with her and she now has no one to play with. Sadly, to which my boyfriend replied back, "If i was your boyfriend i would play WoW (which is the game) with you "

Now after seeing all that i am so upset and angry. He told me that he wasn't flirting with her...is this acceptable? Need advice please

on Sep 9 2019 at 23:04
Lay down the law. This guy is emotionally, online cheating on you.

Guys who “play games online a lot” tend to be lazy in real life relationships. Bet if you looked at your relationship, there would be other issues where he shows troubling issues or personality traits.

Warning lights are on! Are you going to pay attention?

SKINNYGIRL2
on Sep 11 2019 at 06:18
Hi,

You ask "Is this acceptable?" Hell to the NO! He admits that if you knew he was talking to this woman; it would make you angry; yet he still wants to be this woman "game mate". He's known her for 10 years, yet he's never mentioned her to you. So make it clear to him that he was right, under the circumstances you are upset and angry.

He appears to have no problem hiding this "friend" from you. Be very clear with him that to continue would be very uncomfortable and disrespectful to you.

She played the " poor me; I have no friends to play with"(damsel in distress). There may be some woman out there that will allow their BF to have "female friends" you're not one of them. Never fall for the "were just friends bull sh**.

Agree with SUSIEDQQ, waring light are on and the color is red.

SHELLI LOPEZ
on Sep 12 2019 at 05:39
Member since: 03 September 2019
"If i was your boyfriend i would play WoW (which is the game) with you" this line depicts that he is cheating on you. But if you continue your relationship with bf then other issues may arise like this.

Ya, it's ok to play the game with friends or family. I suggest you one video from where you get to know that your man is cheating on you or not. Must watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MR7xY-MnbI