Unattractive

UGLYBESTFRIEND
on Sep 12 2019 at 13:08
Member since: 12 September 2019
Relationship advice I’ve become very close to someone, but as best friends. We chat all the time. Every day. Constantly. We hang out at least 3 times a week, but have to listen as she chats about people she is attracted to. Knowing fine well, that I’m not in that category. We would be perfect together, but I know it is down to my looks. Please help me deal with this.
Unattractive
on Sep 13 2019 at 12:53
You are in a “friend zone” and, really, if things haven’t moved forward on her part after being so close, they aren’t going to.

In the meantime, your wonderful self is being drained.

Time to move on and find someone who appreciates your fine qualities.

PS: there’s no “ugly” in friendship or love. Somehow, this Friend-person is making you feel inadequate instead of lifting you up. No winder when they are all take and no give.

Unattractive
HANNAM
on Sep 18 2019 at 14:19
Member since: 18 September 2019
How do you know it's down to your looks? As Susie said, you're in the friend zone and this is because you never tried to be out of it.