Is he lying or a coincidence

APEAT
on Sep 20 2019 at 22:58
Member since: 20 September 2019
Relationship advice Okay guys so 2.30 on my night shift and other half is online on whatsapp, said hes not. I message him on Facebook then WhatsApp, no reply and he goes offline. Whats going on, even if WhatsApp was running in the background hes have to be up to turn it off for him to go offline, could my message on Facebook or WhatsApp somehow cause this to go offline, add to the fact hes now turned his timestamp off so i crnt see when he was last active... Am i being naive we have 3 kids but i crnt feel like this anymore and again xx

Is he lying or a coincidence

on Sep 27 2019 at 23:05
“I cant feel like this anymore...”

Like what? Do you think he’s cheating on you?

Is he lying or a coincidence

HANNAM
on Oct 1 2019 at 13:52
Member since: 18 September 2019
What do you mean 'again?'. You seem to be pestering him allot so maybe he just went offline because he wants to be left alone. You're driving him crazy. You sound very insecure and paranoid. My husband has a habit of leaving his Whats App open so there are times when i think he's on when he's actually not.