Basically I’m a fucking idiot

Relationship advice So of course with me being a teen girl it’s (dramatic pause....) romance!!
I go to a rowing club (lame I know but im very passionate about it) and well, everyone who goes there ,apart from your truly, is very hot, to say the least. I am having girl (and guy) problems for instance, there this one girl and she’s kind and smart and beautiful but idk if she’s into girls like that and , also I had to share a mat with this REALLY HOT guy and it could barely fit me and we had to do a stretch where ,basically it was like we where spooning and my poor catholic schoolgirl heart couldn’t take it so I tuned as red as a tomato and everyone was like hahahah u like him so guess what I blurred out??
My painfully single ass went
“I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND “ then showed them a pic of my girl best friend who I have been low-key-but-she’s-straight-crushing on for 2 years now WHY AM I SO FUCKING DUMB???? I will update but I need somewhere to vent

Basically I’m a fucking idiot

Feel free to vent ...

You don’t have to verbally express every feeing you have. You don’t have to explain everything out loud either.

Good to write it down.