BF betrayed me with his ex steps on how to move forward

Emotional advice HI, My BF of 3 years, today confessed he's been seeing his EX behind my back I'm, I had sensed something was wrong; he would never admit anything was going on. Today I ended the relationship. I need advice on how to move on and deal with the "uncoupling" and all the emotions that go along with that. I'm hurt, sad, feeling of despair.

Sorry you are going thru this. Nothing hurts like betrayal.

I was very hurt by my lover who dumped me and got married 2 months later - but when I really thought about it, that was him to do something like that. Of course he was going to bolt, the coward!! Of course he was going to lie, the liar!! It was just that I didn’t see him for what he really was.

I think if you spend some time looking at the relationship, you will see all his those character traits that he finally revealed. And you will eventually be glad you dodged a bullet!

My best revenge is that it’s been 7 years now and he has been miserable for all of them.

Thank you so much for responding. I believe you hit the nail on the head "I didn't see him for what he really was". His lies were always stupid and made no sense. I see the real him now in 20/20; thank you!!!

I agree with SUSSIEDQQ.
Your life is more important to you than his.