Why??

BREAH
on Dec 17 2019 at 04:24
Relationship advice My boyfriend n I live in a rooming house filled with addicts n mentally ill ppl. He freaked out at me for me not wanting him to give our wifi password out, if we did, everyone would have it. I feel like a bit of a bitch but I pay everything from rent to groceries to bills. He pays for nothing. Was this the right thing to do or am I really being a bitch??

Why??

LILY31
on Dec 17 2019 at 14:04
Member since: 08 September 2016
Hi,

No, there is nothing wrong with what your doing, if you don’t want to give the WiFi code out to people that’s completely up to you. especially as you pay for everything. If people start to contribute and help you pay for things and are nice towards you then maybe...it’s about give and take, not just you giving.

Your boyfriends reaction was pretty immature, he should be able to see your reasoning and not have a hissy fit and call you names. why does he care so much?

I would try not to doubt yourself on this.

Why??

MANALONE
on Dec 17 2019 at 21:09
If you pay for it, particularly when your BF doesn't contribute anything, then you have all the say. It's up to you what you do with your wifi password and your BF needs to understand why it's your decision.