No sex or affection from husband

CHANEL
on Jan 30 2020 at 12:08
Relationship advice Hi, I've been married for 10 years. Lately my husband doesn't give me any attention. We will have a conversation but that's it. He doesn't kiss me, hold my hand, cuddle me and we dont have sex. We are both 40.

I'm convinced he's having an affair and have confronted him but he has denied it. He has made me feel ugly and made me feel that I have done something wrong.

I then get confused when I'm approached by other men asking for my number or to take me out. I'm so upset because we only get one life and I want to be happy. I dont want to feel unloved. Any advice?

Thanks in advance.

No sex or affection from husband

When did this withholding of affection start?

Why do you suspect an affair?

Have you two gone to marriage counseling?

Are there children?

No sex or affection from husband

CHANEL
Hi Susiedqq, it's been going on, on and off for a year so far. I think he is having an affair because he is very secretive. Most days he doesnt come home from work till late. He will tell me he has gone out drinking and will be home late. On occasions, he doesnt come home at all. By the time he gets home, I'm in bed sleeping. The family have a tracking app so we can track each other. He is the only one that wont have it. He says I should trust him and that he is a 40 year old man and doesnt need to be tracked. We have separate bank accounts and I couldn't even tell you how much he earns. That's how secretive he is.

We have 3 children. I sometimes think he is only staying until they are older. Then he will go and start his new life.

I asked if we could go to marriage counselling which we did for a while but it didnt change things.

No sex or affection from husband

SCOPES
Member since: 08 June 2016
If you suspect he's having an affair more than likely he is. I've read a few threads here or at other web sites and in some cases marriage counseling doesn't always work out.

Divorce? Separation? Ask him what how he wants to approach this. Ask him why the secrecy and why he should be trusted.