How to convince parents for age difference love?

UNKNOWN566
- Apr 15 2020 at 09:04
Member since: 15 April 2020
Relationship advice Hi I am a typical south Indian girl I loved my high school teacher and the age difference was 10 years we are in love from past 6 years. One of the year he got married by parents force,the twist is she didn't like him either and that she finally ended her life after 6 months of their marriage. Now i am again into relationship with him inspite of that incident because i love him. How to convince parents for our love?

- Apr 15 2020 at 22:10
Why do your parents object?

UNKNOWN566
- Apr 16 2020 at 02:52
Member since: 15 April 2020
They are very much concerened about age and caste....my parents also have age diff of 6 years even though she want me to marry someone of my age.

- Apr 18 2020 at 14:42
Talk to your mother more about the challenges of being in a relationship with a man so much older. She sounds like she could give you some good advice.

The “caste” thing is cultural or religious and something I don’t understand. Even if this is important to you and your family, love does conquer all and you can move somewhere where it does not matter.

UNKNOWN566
- Apr 19 2020 at 12:35
Member since: 15 April 2020
I even talked with her she is very much concerned about age gap relation...but i love him a lot!!!!

- Apr 19 2020 at 15:25
You havent mentioned how he feels about this. What has he done to make sure you two are together?

What is HIS plan?

UNKNOWN566
- Apr 19 2020 at 16:52
Member since: 15 April 2020
Haii...TQ very much for Ur response...he actually wanted to convince my parents and he has some financial issues... waiting to resolve them and he wanted to talk with our parents...also I don't know what happens after...I am very much worried if my parents blackmail me😭