Do I reach out to my ex best friend

DRAMA12
- Apr 20 2020 at 17:44
Member since: 20 April 2020
Relationship advice really need some advice on what I should do.

Me and my best friend stopped talking a really long time ago for reasons I just don't remember - he was my soulmate and it hurts that we don't talk anymore every day.

He seems to be doing okay without me and whilst it's been years since we spoke I recently sent him a message saying sorry for anything I did wrong.

He didn't reply (although I did say in my message I didn't expect him to so he didn't feel obligated) but looking back I wish I had told him how much I still miss him and how much I hope he's ok.

My question is do I take his silence as a sign or send him another message telling him how I really feel

Do I reach out to my ex best friend

MAMBO5
- Apr 20 2020 at 20:58
Member since: 19 April 2020
Hi , I really would send him one more message, this time lay your cards on the table and tell him how you miss his company and still think about him and hope he is well?

If he chooses not to reply then at least you tried to tell him your feelings

Are you certain that he is able to receive your messages I.e does he have different contact details now?

I hope you get a reply :-)

Do I reach out to my ex best friend

- Apr 20 2020 at 21:49
Sure he got the message? “ A long time ago” can mean email address is no longer valid.