Is this narcissism?

NYXTA
- Apr 21 2020 at 22:43
Other advice I met a person online, i will call this person J, we bounded fast. Tho J and i argue really bad over nothing. When we fight, J becomes really aggressive, he calls me names, he tells me that i cant remember what he said to me and that i have a memory of a fish. He basically knows exactly what to say to me that will hurt me. During this fight when i kept on closing the call because i didnt wanna talk with (basically i was only listening to him treating me bad) and i made that clear to him, he kept calling, spamming me from everywhere. He even told me that he will find my house number to call, because i had blocked 2 of his numbers.

The thing is i am confused:D, Am i dealing with a narcissist person? Has anyone experience something similar or close to that..I have even watched videos and he seems like he has the traits of one but i dont know really.

Thanks if you are reading this and if you reply thanks in advance.

Is this narcissism?

- Apr 21 2020 at 23:24
This person may be narcissistic, but for sure they are stalking you!

Close everything down, cut all ties. Change passwords.

Don’t answer any attempt to contact you.

This person is unstable and these threats will escalate if allowed to have attention.