PeoplesProblems Logo

I really need help with this guys please help

Default profile image
Relationship advice am new to all this and I am not sure if I am posting in the right place.
Just want some advice and what people’s thoughts are.
I hope I can make sense here goes:
I have been separated from my Husband for well over 2 years.
We have got on well for the sake of our children, there is no way we would or will get back together.
He has started to date again and I have been looking at online dating agencies.
I don’t think it is going to work for me, as I have a few illnesses and no spring chicken or size 8 anymore.
The thing is I have found myself starting to have feelings for my GP.
I am there quite a lot and we have a great relationship and he understands me, my illness and my situation at home.
Not only is he a great GP he I think is quite high on the Asperger’s spectrum which I don’t mind.
I know that patient Dr can never have any sexual or romantic relationship,
I would however change GP if this was something that would turn into something.
I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.
He lives in the same area as me and occasionally see him about.
He is single with no children as far as I know.
Just don’t know what to do

I really need help with this guys please help

Default profile image
Husband has finally turned away and is truly gone on by himself. So it’s not surprising that you fall for the only guy who now nurtures you (pays attention) and helps you ( (works to make you feel better).

You don’t say if he has ever indicated an interest in you outside the office. But to find this out, you will have to cease being his patient and present yourself as a woman interested in getting to know him socially. He may not have a clue or respond if he’s on the spectrum, too.

Willing to do that?

This thread has expired - why not start your own?