We urgently require support responding to new threads in the forum - are you able to assist?

Boyfriend thinks it’s weird my friends have my location

Relationship advice Basically what the title says. My boyfriend finds it weird and concerning that several of my friends and I share our locations with each other. He made me remove one of my male friends but I refused to remove my female friends as well as family members. Am I off base in thinking he has no reason to request getting rid of my friends and I’s shared locations? Why does it matter to him beyond sheer jealousy perhaps? How do I handle this?

It's none of his business that you share locations with whoever. If you have done this before you met him & got together, then he really just needs to accept it. The fact that he made you remove one of your male friends is telling you that he's insecure and therefore controlling. It's not about that he has no reason, rather it's about that he has no right. He doesn't own you and never will, and you need to tell him just that.