We urgently require support responding to new threads in the forum - are you able to assist?

What am I doing wrong?

Relationship advice Hello. To sum up - I'm a 31 years old woman. I stepped up 2 years ago and started to transform my body as I was heavily overweight. I lost almost 40kg,eat clean now and exercise 4x/week.

I've never had confidence before, fat and ugly and probably that's why I have never been in a relationship. I was sure that when I'll look better, everything will be nice and shiny, men will be attracted to me and I will be happy. It just never happened.

I look quite ok-ish now, can wear a lot of clothes which I couldn't before as normal sizes didn't fit me. I have a job I love and i meet a lot of people either via online apps or just in the gym or parties. So I'm definitely not only sitting at home waiting for the