We urgently require support responding to new threads in the forum - are you able to assist?

Break up with her?

Relationship advice So I’ve been dating this girl for a month and a half. First date, we had sex in her car on the side of the road at 4 am. As the days go by we spend time with each other talking about our lives and experiences.

She revealed that she once went to a strip club with her friends and got drunk, got on the pole, and stripped for tips. As the weeks move along she tells me she loves me and that she’s madly in love with me. She also revealed that she has intentions of meet ups with her ex husband as friends and remains friends with another ex boyfriend who she intends to spend quality time with.

The other day, I invited her to my birthday party at a family members house. She got drunk and flashed her breasts in front of my family and friends.
Week later, she got drunk at a restaurant bar, yelled at me, ran off and I had to take care of her and get her home. She threw up then passed out on the floor.

The next day I confronted her about her behavior in a very calm relaxed manner expressing my concerns. I told her to take some time to process this and contact me once you have.

Here’s where is been fishy. I’ve texted her once per day and she doesn’t respond to me. I feel like I’m chasing a lost cause and my heart is hurting from this. I’m torn to wait it out and see if she comes around to see if we can make this work OR tell her we’re no good together and move on. She has been ignoring me since I brought up my concerns. I need some advise.

Break up with her?

You guys aren't on the same page. She has her values and goals while you have yours and to get on, you guys need to share them. Her behavior, especially her drinking, is a cause for concern which changes her for the bad, but it also tells you who she really is. She doesn't need to change for you, you basically have to accept her for who she is and if you find this a difficult thing to do, then you know where it's going to end up. Your gut is telling you that it's a lost cause and you need to listen to it, rather than to your heart.

Break up with her?

Update: broke it off with her

Break up with her?

Actually, RUN from her!

Re- read your own post and you will see her behavior is attention seeking and promiscuous.