Neighbor girl

S-e-x advice I am 39 years old, single and live alone. A couple of months ago, new neighbors moved in on my street, a few houses down, and I became friendly with them. It's a couple around my age and their 14 year old daughter.

For whatever reason, their daughter has taken quite the liking to me. It started with her being giggly and making eyes at me when we mt on the street or at the mailbox, for example. Typical teenage girl crush kind of things.

Now, however, she's been turning it up a bit. it seems as though she can't talk to me without reaching out and touching my arm or my chest. The other day, she made a very thinly veiled double entendre alluding to the fact that she wants to give me oral sex.

The thing is, I find this girl very attractive. She's tall, tanned and blonde, which is totally my type. She's also very well endowed. If you met her for the first time and thought she was 20, nobody would blame you. She also has a pierced bellybutton, which I have always thought was a major turn on.

Short of moving, does anybody have any idea what I could do here? I'm worried that if she makes any more provocative move than she already has, like kissing me, I'm not going to be able to control myself and I'm going to sleep with her and/or take her up on her offer for oral sex. That would, obviously, create a whole new set of problems. I don't feel as though I know her parents well enough to broach the subject with them, and honestly, I don't think it's the kind of thing you want to hear about your daughter anyway.

Neighbor girl

CHOMPAS profile image
Your honesty is very admirable
But this can't develop any further without catastrophic consequences
She is a child and therefore is totally out of bounds to you an adult regardless of how old she looks or whatever attributes she has
Children are vulnerable and safeguarded
And that is that
Please don't explore this any further