Relationship

Relationship advice Would you say a week of push pull dynamic me not wanting the relationship to be over and basically trying to persuade him and him still saying no to much? He has said he truly believes if we are meant to be together then we will be. Now I have stopped contact to respect him and give him what he wants. The last thing he said to me was that he loved me.

Relationship

Well he owes you a better explanation doesn’t he?

Really it’s not fair to play games with the person that you are supposedly in love with.

The begging is so demeaning isn’t it? No one should have to beg for love.

Something else seems to be going on here and he owes you the respect you deserve. That means Being very honest with you. That requires a face to face interaction and allowing him to express himself honestly, if he can even do that.

Sounds like he wants his freedom Or is afraid of is an exclusive commitment, but he wants you to remain loyal to him. Not fair on your part is it?