I'd like to start over with you

Relationship advice This guy I really fell for and I had a bad fall out. It resulted in him filling a restraining order against me. I don't think I deserved that because I could tell he did it to diss me and make me feel less than. I cyber stalked him thinking it would bring us closer. I was hurt mot only by the rejection but the fact that he was ok with lying to people about us and not taking the opportunity to talk it out with me. The restraing order is a year long. The first court hearing I felt was unfair . it was over the phone and I wasn't called because they forgot I gave them my number and I don't feel they took the time to hear me out. Now this guy has his own personal issues but I admire him after we got to know eachother. He can be cold and dishonest underneath his charming persona. I am hurt because I have to live with the embarrassment of being bullied by the guy I fell for. I really want us to work things out. I can't convince him to acknowledge his mistakes and apologize . I would like to know if there is a way to speak to the court to let them know I have no ill intentions with this guy. I adore him and just want us to start over and be civil. I understand my actions made him uncomfortable. It feels now he wants to convince everyone im crazy and don't deserve to be heard. I don't think i deserve another restraining order but I also don't feel the justice system will hear me out.

I'd like to start over with you

This will be resolved when you accept the fact that this relationship is over and done and you must put him out of your mind and go on with your life.

I know this is very difficult to do. We always want to get in the last word and make sure that the other person sees things the way that we do. But that’s not going to happen and in fact you may get into a lot of problems and trouble if you try to see him again.

The court is not going to understand that you want to start a relationship with him if he thinks this attempt to contact him is harmful.

Please don’t risk getting in trouble with the law. No man is worth that.

Good luck in finding new love in your life.

I'd like to start over with you

Thank You!!

I'd like to start over with you

Hey, I hope you get well soon! My English students are learning how to give advices and suggestions and they created something for you.

You must talk to him about the problem. You mustn't have a relationship with him. You should be friends with him.

If it's necessary, you should block him on social media.

Hope you get better!