Why is she so cold

Long Distance Relationship advice Hi I’m in relationship with over 3 years with a lady. And she lives abroad so different cultures etc. She always says things to hurt me and I keep telling her to stop. It’s like she don’t care. Now I do everything for this lady Financial support Holidays etc. If I say to her your words are hurting me she always says I’m not hurting you. Now we had o huge argument the other night and I hung up the phone. She message me next day saying good morning i saw the message but haven’t opened it. I hope this silent treatment will work. Because previous arguments I just text her back. And all is ok for few weeks. Then Happens again. My question is how to make this lady understand that her words are hurtful

Why is she so cold

Why do you think she doesn’t know that her words are hurtful to you?

The truth is that she doesn’t care.

You are providing for her financially so she’s nice enough just to keep that going.

I’m sorry dear Sir, but you are being used. No one should be verbally abused ignored and then drawn back into all the drama.

Break this off before you go broke. Find a nice woman who appreciates you.