Help with people i like

currently i have a fwb who i dated for three years in high school but broke up with. but i’m in love with a guy i worked with two years ago who now has a girlfriend but texts me every day. another guy who i like asked me on a trip a tropical country and i am going with him. i don’t know what do or who to talk to or if i should just not talk to any of them.

Help with people i like

Sounds to me like you need to take a big step back, and try to be ok by yourself for a bit. FWB doesn't help you out at all. Obviously you need to leave the guy alone that already has a gf. And I can pretty much guarantee you, that the guy who wants to take you on vacation is hoping to get laid. If you're not careful, you are going to develop a reputation that will be hard to get away from.

Help with people i like

I am an advocate of women dating a lot of men. But as soon as you start a sexual relationship with any one of them that moves everything into another category. Not only is there the health concern but there’s the emotional connection and concern that one or the other will have stronger feelings than just being a friend. Perhaps you need to step back and put all of them into the friend zone and get to know each of them better and decide if you want to pursue any kind of relationship with any one of them. Obviously the one with the girlfriend should not be having any kind of a relationship with another woman. He’s cheating and you are assisting. And that’s a dead end for you if you want anything more. Your friends with benefits from high school is more of a habit than a relationship. And the one who wants To take you on a trip has motives of his own. It could be as innocent as just getting to know you but again most likely you are entering into an expected sexual relationship. Step back and look at the relationships - after doing a self evaluation.

Help with people i like

I would invite you to consider what internal stories you tell yourself, about your own worth as a woman. Read "love yourself as if your life depended on it", I give it to my clients - I'm a relationship and results coach. at the end, the question is, what do you really want?